AMECA is proud to serve law enforcement at every level. AMECA exists to serve you and the motoring public.
The Automotive Manufacturers Equipment Compliance Agency, Inc (AMECA) serves the motoring public and state police and motor vehicle administrations to help prevent accidents due to substandard equipment. We have signed agreements with states to provide registration services to State referenced standards, either VESC, FMVSS, SAE or GSA.
The files of the Vehicle Equipment Safety Commission, VESC, were transferred to AMECA from AAMVA. Also transferred were with all signed agreements regarding the Equipment Compliance Program which is currently administered by AMECA. More information is available at www.vesc.org
The publications listed below is a compilation of regulated motor vehicle safety equipment which have been tested to recognized standards by accredited AMECA testing laboratories. The items in question comply with jurisdictional requirements as understood by AMECA.
These AMECA lists are published roughly every week and contains all valid AMECA Notice’s of Equipment Compliance issued during the previous three years plus any new AMECA documents added in the previous week. Every effort is made to accurately report all new, renewed and revised items from every participating manufacturer.
If you would like to receive notification of the updated AMECA List please send an email to: email@example.com with the sections you wish to receive in the body of the email.
Suggestions from any source are always welcome. AMECA exists to make your life easier–whether you are a manufacturer, law enforcement or consumer.
Grateful acknowledgment is made to those who have cooperated in making this listing possible.
- AMECA ISO-17065 Certification by a2La for California 4308-01
- Note: Currently AMECA is NOT accepting data for the environmental registration but we have our ISO-17065 Certification.
- AMECA List of FMVSS 106 and SAE Compliant Brake Hose and End Fittings December 31, 2017
- AMECA List of FMVSS 108 and SAE Compliant Lighting Devices December 31, 2017
- AMECA List of FMVSS 111 Compliant Rearview Mirrors December 31, 2017
- AMECA List of FMVSS 116 Compliant Brake Fluid December 31, 2017
- AMECA List of FMVSS 205 and ANSI Z26.1 Compliant Glazing Material December 31, 2017
- AMECA List of Photometric ONLY FMVSS 108 and SAE Lighting Devices December 31, 2017
- AMECA List of Sound Warning Systems December 31, 2017
- AMECA List of VESC V-3 Brake Friction Material Edge Codes December 31, 2017
All AMECA Documents require Adobe Reader to view. You can download Adobe Reader for free at this link.